Monday, December 5, 2011

Old Family Photo's of the Fiorito's.

My grandfather just couldn't let Clem go. He tackled his body as the cemetary guys were trying to bury him. My Grandpa could be heard yelling, "No Clem, come back. We're going to Rhinelander this weekend for Bass Fest '67!"
This is a photograph of my grandfather back in 1967. He was attending the funeral for his old fishing buddy, Clem. When the cemetary workers saw that this is how my grandfather looked, they tried desperately to shove him into an available plot. He wasn't having any of this. Ultimately he gave in and let himself be buried, only to have the kids dig him out an hour later.
 
Old family photo I found in my grandmother's attic. This was my Aunt and Grandfather playing Zombie.
 
My Aunt was not happy being photographed during her game of Zombie so she went after the camera person. My grandma was holding the camera.
 
My Aunt was so pissed she attacked Grandma who it turns was holding the camera.
My Aunt brought home an African American she'd been dating.  My Italian family was not happy.
 
 
In my family when you die, they don't bury you, they just leave you where they find you.
 
My grandfather's final Beer Blast circa 1966.  Clem is on the far left.  These guys had a band in the 50's and did Shakespeare plays in the 60's.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment