Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dr Teeth Reveals His True Self

For years people have been asking me, "Dr. Teeth what do you really look like?"  They don't seem to buy into the who Muppet thing and they have at times thought I was this guy.....


But I am not the man up above, although I can contort like him.

And there was this crazy old woman from Toledo who accused me of being this guy.....

And she even accused me of being her son.  But after sexting back and forth for a year she believed that this was not me.

So I decided to go on TV and reveal who my true self was, but just as I was set to go on air this happened....


So like the rest of America, I mourned and decided that to reveal myself on top of a national tragedy would only be something this family would do....


And so I kept writing and waiting.  There would come a time when the people of this country would no longer need a Dr. Teeth to shock them and make them laugh and comfort them during times of national tragedy like this one.....



So I sit here and write and wait.  But today I think I have waited long enough.  Today is the day I will reveal myself to the world, especially to my fans in Russia. 


Here  is the photo you have all been waiting for.......




















God Damnit am I fucking sexy.................


But its not really me.  I only have one guitar.  You'll just have to wait a bit longer for me to reveal the real Doctor Teeth.






No comments:

Post a Comment