Monday, January 21, 2013

Bin Laden: To Torture or Not to Torture

I recently saw Zero Dark 30 and am aware of the controversey surrounding the torture scenes in the movie.  What I saw was barely torture.

"I am not your friend. I am not going to help you.  I am going to break you."

Personally water boarding looks tame to me.  I'd do piss boarding.  Unzip, piss, swallow, repeat.

I'd stick maggots up their nose.
I'd make them watch THATS MY BOY over and over.

Whatever it took to find and kill Bin Laden.

But here is where the CIA, and the military failed.  They should have captured Bin Laden and then held him captive in a cell in some other country.

They should have put a camera in his cell and started a cable channel with 24 hour coverage.

I am a nasty fucking muppet, but I would have sewn his asshole shut and fed him oatmeal!

I would have put him in a vacant building and flew an airplane into it.

I would have flew him in an airplane and then had the pilot eject while Bin Laden was unaware.  Then watch the plane crash into a field.

This would have all been great Television.

But we snuck in, shot him once or twice and then secretly buried him at sea.

Whatever.  At least he's dead.....

or is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment