Monday, June 3, 2013

Furry Women or Silky Smooth

I wanna be honest.  I wanna be real.

Women who look like they are sitting on top of a shaggy dog turn me off.  We are not cave people anymore.  There are razors and all sorts of shaving creams.  You need to shave your shit.  Do you really like having your crotch and ass full of hair?  Do you wonder why the guy doesn't enjoy going down on you?

Shave that shit up a bit. You don't have to go Mr. Clean bald, but I bought you a razor so use it. I didn't buy it for your face.  I bought it for your lady parts.

And if you haven't shaved and wanna get into some strange foreplay, I'll shave you while you watch Real Housewives of I Don't Give A Fuck.....



This is a photo of my ex girlfriend Jeannine.  She refused to shave.  I refused to date her.



This is what happens when a blind girl tries to shave while driving in traffic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment