Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Long Goodbye

Things are rapidly changing for these Muppet.  I am no longer using Crystal Meth; I said I would only use it until Breaking Bad went off the air, or until I died.  Well Breaking Bad is gone, and what a fucking amazing ending it was.

I mean I thought of that machine gun idea years ago when I was fired from the Muppet Show for indecent exposure and well......a rape charge for which I was acquitted when the witness turned up dead.

If Walt hadn't of been randomly shot by his own invention then he certainly would have been arrested, in some ways a more honest ending to the show.  But hey, it was a hell of a way to go.

I also had it reconfirmed that sugar substitute will kill you...right Lydia?


Anyway, I haven't had much to write about. I thought about doing a story about boobs, but decided to just add this picture instead...


Google really has some amazing tits. I must admit.

This is my sister.  She is such a friendly girl. 


So anyway, you've gotten used to nudity, and disgusting thoughts and behavior, but I think it might be time to do something different.  Maybe a blog about Obamacare...


Seems like I've got boobs on my mind....

Well its time to sign off then until I have something to say besides posting titty shots.

Its starting to wear thin.  And get so boring....

Enjoy the boobs.....


Be back soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment