Monday, July 9, 2012

Anti Abortion Photo's: A tribute to Midgets

The following are photo's the protestors should be carrying around......


Actually this is a photo from a Beach Boys Cover Band I was in back in 1988. I am the dude with the hair.



As the Beatles once said, "I just got Norweigan Wood..in my pants."


This is just fucked up. But the Anti Abortionists would get our attention.

Imagine if he'd have been aborted. He wouldn't be taking this awesome photo.



If she had been aborted she wouldn't be able to hang onto this PENCIL like she is.


Cuato from Total Recall could be the poster child for botched abortions.


All I am trying to say is that there are plenty of other photo's the Anti Abortion Protesters could use in their fight to make sure people like this are born.



And of course....


Punky Brewster!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment