Monday, August 20, 2012

The Good Doctor Knows Everything

Dr. Teeth is returning to school.  Some people have asked, "Why do you need to if you already know everything?", which is a great question, but I am going back to further gain my knowledge of everything.



They have a series of classes....

Introduction to Knowing Everything
Knowing Everything 101
Knowing What You Already Know
Knowing Everyone Else Is Wrong
Knowing Is Not Half the Battle, Its The Entire Battle
Knowing Everything For Dummies


I will be taking these classes which will teach me nothing because I already know everything.  But it'll be good for them to have a celebrity Muppet such as myself having taken their program.

Then when I'm done I will teach the program, and get a building named after myself.


The Dr. Teeth Building of Knowing Everything



.......In other news Kermit the Frog is DEAD!



No comments:

Post a Comment