Monday, March 25, 2013

Black Jesus My Hero


I love Jesus so much, but what really brings me comfort is Black Jesus.  He is the true Jesus.

 

In my dreams, Black Jesus can kick everyone's ass.  He's in a gang called the Disciples so people respect him.


Sometimes after watching House, my black jesus looks like Omar Epps.

I love when black Jesus goes into bad neighborhoods and starts kicking ass.

Sometimes Black Jesus looks Rastafarian, which means he loves Bob Marley music and smokes a shit load of weed.

Any Jesus that smokes weed is a cool Jesus by me!!

Sometimes Black Jesus turns himself into Ron Jeremy so he can fuck hot pimply faced young white girls...


I guess what I'm really tring to say is that Black Jesus is so cool.  And I am such a big fan.  I really praise him and pray that one day he and I can hang out together. I'll take him out to eat....



Thank you Black Jesus for all that you do and all that you are. I love you.

-Dr. Teeth



No comments:

Post a Comment