Sunday, July 13, 2014

Unretired: Summer 2014 Edition

People have been asking me, "where da fuck you been Teeth"?

Well I decided to retire for awhile and look at other aspects of my life but what I have discovered is you can't shut a muppet up.  At least not this muppet.  I am crazy and I have things to say and they will be said.  They may not be read but they will be said.

Fuck Immigration.
Fuck Iraq
Fuck the Tea Party
Fuck the Occupy Idiots
Fuck Polar Vortex's.
Fuck gas prices
Fuck food prices
Fuck the hot weather
and most of all FUCK YOU.

Do I have your attention now?  No? Does she have your attention....




Regardless soon I will have your attention again and we can attack all the insanity that is this fucking crazy world. We are all messed up so lets get on with it already...



I'm back and ready...... are you?????

No comments:

Post a Comment