Thursday, July 5, 2012

Teeth and the Pregnancy Scare

So I was dating this woman recently and we had a pregnancy scare.  Really she had the scare.  She thought she was pregnant. I  never thought she was but I found myself hoping that she was.  I thought about being a father and being with her and the three of us raising a child together.  It seemed beautiful.

Then I went to the library to use the computer and there were children running around.  I wanted to kill every last motherfucking one of them.



Then this mom had a new born and it was crying these shreiks that made me want to join Al Queda and fly an airplane into this baby.

So I think I learned a lesson.

1st -I am fucking insane to think I want a kid.
2nd-I think I just wanted to make this crazy relationship work at all cost.

The idea of having a screaming shit machine is more than I can bare.  I would rather be raped by sheep.


This is an artists rendition of what our baby would have looked like. It has my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment