Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hookers or Real Women


I am tired of the dating scene.  Women are all looking for guys to drop $150 on a date and still not put out. Or you drop $150 on a date and there is no second date.

Maybe I'm cheap or just poor due to all those years snorting Angel Dust in the back of a VW, but I mean come on when are you no longer a single woman and just a WHORE?

The following was taken from this chicks profile on POF...

Just dont be cheap because thats a huge turn off for me, especially if you have the nerve to be like 45 and your trying to talk to me and think you dont have to have to buy me sh!t to keep me interested... like HELLO. LOL okay Im not a gold digger but if your older please dont message me expecting not to have to take me shopping or something, if your young and hot different rules apply!

dating

She's 23 and I would fuck her, but come on with the gold digging, take me shopping and buy me shit attitude.  Maybe its just code for, "I am a for hire hooker."

So I messaged her and told her I would pay her $200 for 45 minutes of her time. We are currently in negotiation.  I told her no date, no shopping, nothing other than paying her $200 for her time.

She asked me what I wanted and I told her I just wanted her to stand in one place for 45 minutes NAKED while I watched TV and ignored her.

I am still waiting on her response.  But I am sure she won't pass up the chance to make $200 in 45 minutes because that is what women are really about.....MONEY.

Fuck you!!! Pay my way, take me shopping, buy me the Soprano's box set and I'll let you let me cum in your face you miserable whore.


Girls like this give women a bad name.  Maybe I should just write you a check and just send you on your way......

Where are the real women at?



PS: SHE SAID YES and I AM CURRENTLY GIVING HER MY ADDRESS. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH HER SIT OUT IN THE PARKING LOT WHILE I NEVER ANSWER THE DOOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment